I found a new place to put spirulina, the stinky sea algae with my daily dose of b12! I’ve been putting it in green smoothies and on popcorn for months now, but this morning I put it in..drumroll please..my oatmeal!! It turned it a lovely shade of forrest green, which might freak some people out, but the idea of green food only starts my engine. At one tiny teaspoon per serving, you can’t taste or smell it (although have fun sniffing that bottle! Fish food, for sure), and all of its brain boosting benefits and high protein content make it worth the funky-fresh color.
Sex on Top
- Adventures in Anal (A beginner's guide)
- 5 Ways to Release Your Inner Slut
- Stuff I Get Off On: The Hitachi Magic Wand
- Taboo Topics: Backdoor Lovin and Pop Plugs
- Boobgasms 101 (Intro to Breast Orgasms)
- Raw Mamey Sapote Pie!
- Fetish Confession: The Gimp--Unmentionable Taboo, or Trendy New Plaything?
- Sexy Contact
- Fetish Confession: Hot for Teacher
- Things I Don't Understand: Anal Tattoos
- 306,616 Spanks
- Running today a man sidled in car to ask if I wanted a banana.Had an actual banana.The fact they grow on trees here did not make it less awk Sung 7 hours ago
- It's 10:30 am and I'm eating a dark chocolate espresso bean bar. I thought you all should know this. Sung 8 hours ago
- Pie recipe up on SexyTofu! Purposely #vegan, accidentally #raw and #sugarfree. #healthybitch… instagram.com/p/hv2l2tF0t5/ Sung 12 hours ago
- The hammock chair: Arguably the single best invention known to man. instagram.com/p/huurbxF0sn/ Sung 23 hours ago
- Just a man and his machete. #mancrushmonday #getinme instagram.com/p/huuRESl0sX/ Sung 23 hours ago